Following the vegetarian pumpkin recipe post, here are my top 5 vegan pumpkin recipes, dedicated to my wonderful cousin in Berlin.
1. Squash nut burger from The Fig Tree
I love the description of this burger: “…soft without being too mushy”. Replace the squash with pumpkin, and put the seeds to good use by roasting them and add them to the bun. Recipe found here.
2. Cherry tomato and pumpkin laska from Tali’s Tomatoes
What can you do other than drool? Recipe found here.
3. Harvest vegetable stew from 86 Lemons
Perfect for Halloween, serve this homely stew to your party guests in mini pumpkins. Recipe found here.
4. Toasty pumpkin chickpea fritters from the Lunch Box Bunch
A quick and east snack, these pumpkin and chickpea fritters are a must this October! Recipe found here.
5. Pumpkin cheesecake with gingery crust from Bueno Vida
Also gluten-free, this vegan pumpkin cheesecake with a gingery crust is another on my to-try list this year. Recipe found here.