Hitting your late twenties and heading towards the big three-oh can be a traumatic experience. Here are my top 5 alarming things that happen in your late twenties (as told by e-cards).
1. You start to sound a lot more like your parents.
2. Your friends finally graduate in medicine and become real life doctors and nurses.
3. You get all of your information from social media.
4. You’ve lost more friends than you’ve made in the last five years.
5. Your friends start to settle and have children and you realise that life is not as cheerful it seemed.